Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal information will be treated. This policy applies to all registered and unregistered users of the Website and may from time to time be updated, revised, reposted and changed where we deem necessary.
"personal data" means any personally identifying information or sensitive data (such as names, occupations, addresses, contact details, e-mail addresses and credit card information, from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be ascertained, but also may include other information and data).
Minimal Collection of Personal Data
We collect your personal data (including your name, e-mail address, birth date, address and contact detail) when you register as a user of the Website or when you furnish us with your personal data.
If you are under the age of 13 we recommend that you seek prior consent from your parent or guardian before providing any personal data.
The purposes for which we may use the data include but are not limited to:
- application of the use of Website of and the forum;
- processing billing and payment;
- handling and following up service calls, enquiries and complaints;
- promotions of our operations and participation in the forum in connection with the use of the Website;
- our future marketing purposes and that of third parties; and
- verification of your identity.
In cases where we do collect personal data from you, we will:
- tell you that we are doing so and the use that we will make of such personal data we collect;
- give you the opportunity to "opt out" (that is to restrict the uses we will make of such personal data); and
- tell you how we will store your personal data and how you can review, change and delete the personal data we have stored.
The purposes for which we may use your personal data include:
- to enable us to better understand the demographics of our registered users;
- to enable us to provide other products better tailored to your needs;
- for direct marketing of our products;
- to verify your identity;
- to operate your Member's Account (if any) and deal with any accumulated Cash Coupon in accordance with the Rules; and
- for such purposes as would enable us to provide websites or other electronic services, which we believe, are suitable for or may be of interest to you.
- comply with the law or applicable regulations;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuses or unauthorized use of the Website and forum; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
Links to Other Websites
When you come to our Website, our server software records the domain name of your computer. We also track the pages you visit. We do these things so that we can measure traffic, gauge the popularity of various parts of the Website, to gain some general knowledge about our audience, and market the Website to advertisers with whom we may share summarized traffic data. This information does not identify you as an individual.
Use of Personal Data in Legal Proceedings
If it becomes necessary that we have to take action against you for any reason whatsoever including recovering from you any money you owe us, you expressly agree that the personal data provided by you can be relied upon in identifying and taking legal action against you.
Your Right to Access and Retention
You may at any time request access to and correct personal data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, write to us at the address below and marked Confidential on the envelope. In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers. We are required to respond to your requests within 40 days and will endeavor to do so wherever possible, but we may charge you a fee for doing so.
Questions and Complaints
Changes to our policy
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017